The heating system is supported by gases that are burnt by the burners in your furnace and delivered to a heat exchanger, where the air is warmed. In a Central Heating System, the warm air is delivered to rooms and spaces in your house through a system of air ducts, the exception being a gravity floor furnace or pipeless furnace.
In warmer seasons, your heating system works together with the central air conditioning, as the same air ducts system is used, but this time, cooled air, where the temperature has been decreased by bringing it into contact with lower temperatures from the cooling unit’s coil is distributed throughout the building.
There are several advantages from the efficiencies and the different types of the Central Heating System
The primary heating appliance in the system is the furnace,which is normally located in your basement or garage. There a four main components of the furnace, that include the burner, that burns fuel, the heat exchangers, the blower, and the flue that controls emission of by products of combustion.
With a choice of systems that can be fueled by either natural gas,oil or a hybrid that can use both types, you should determine which system is most suitable to your situation, as there may be regional restrictions and regulations as to the type of fuel allowed. There may also be cost factors involved in the consideration.
- A Warm water central heating system can heat your whole house! This is the same warm water that comes to the faucet or showers.
- With radiators, the house can be warm very quickly, independent of external temperatures.
- The systems are virtually silent.
- Water is a better conductor than air and can transfer energy four times faster, making the warm water central heating system much more efficient than warm air systems.
- Because there are no naked flames or combustion elements, the system is much safer for people with respiratory or allergy ailments because there no air flow is forced.
- The Central Heating System is fully programmable and thermostats can independently control temperatures in designated areas.
- General health and well being, especially of children and the elderly is maintained, and not adversely affected with central heating.
Because homes and buildings are constructed differently, you should be allowed to choose different heat sources and heat distribution systems to get the best performance and cost benefits.
Each solution should be fully customized,to fit specific heating requirements and provide optimum heating for your home.
Homeowners need help in choosing the right system for their homes. In many regions, the system must conform to specific regulations, and it is advisable to consult with professionals in order to make the right choice.